morning piano recital, in stripes:
researching england via paddington, natch:
library day - nothing like a basket full of new books:
friday night is movie and muffin tin dinner night (man, i love her):
i seriously can't get enough of this kid -
i mourn that it's all going so fast, but it just keeps getting better and better:
that was our friday. how was yours?





3 comments:
sweet. :) i love this series of books too: http://www.miroslavsasek.com/books/thisis/london.html
as for me: had a nice, slow walk with winston this afternoon - can't believe how warm it was!
hope you all have a great weekend!
Thank you for bringing me joy tonight. Not such a joyous day or week around here... though I managed to find a few fleeting moments thanks to your perspective and "Joy in January."
Love this peek into your Friday... will be totally copying the muffin tin dinner idea. SO cute! (Have you done that before? I felt a sense of, "Oh, I forgot about that idea" when I saw it!)
yes-it's going too fast! love that you are documenting it here and sharing it with us!
Post a Comment