12.14.2011

Wistful

I've been perusing vintage Benbo lately.  This blog's been ticking for over four years.  My memory is shot and I am so grateful for little snippets of my life since becoming a mother.

I stumbled across some photos from my parents' camera and promptly got misty eyed.  Is there any other time in life when you can be wistful for what was only a few months ago?  

What happened to that little schmoopie baby (who I was so stressed about nursing, who cried non-stop in the car and didn't nap except in the carrier?)?

(Now he's my bigger schmoopie baby, and truthfully, I think this is the sweetest time yet.)

about 33 weeks pregnant - can we say puffy face?!!
about 6 weeks old, swaddled and head full of dark hair
 I swoon
 I have kidS! Plural!
 Wonderful grandpa
2 months old in some favorite hand-me-down stripes
 grandparents babysitting sweet Lukey (back when he used to take a bottle and could be babysat)
 I loved that shirt and man, those cheeks
peek a boo! Luke lived in the carrier this summer! 3.5 months old at Vivian's birthday celebration
my sweet girl on her 4th birthday

2 comments:

Erin L said...

You are beautiful!

Love seeing these photos. They make me smile.

Kristi said...

Love seeing these!
(That pic of Luke sleeping on Vince... sigh!)

And, Erin L is right! :-)