11.25.2011

25. Thankful

 
Each year I forget about how gorgeous the tree in my front yard gets until it happens. 
It's on fire for a few days and then its wispy little leaves fall all over our lawn and street.
I'm thankful I noticed it this year.

3 comments:

aka-mama said...

I took a walk to burn some of Diego's energy on Thanksgiving and noticed stunning trees that I never noticed before!

Erin L said...

This is the time of year I LOVE to drive down your street. I feel like I'm in a movie, leaves scattering to either side of the car, beautiful canopy of fall colors above. Then I realize... it's not a movie -- it's God's creation right here in our neighborhood! :)

Kristi said...

Absolutely beautiful!

(I am catching up here... and trying my best not to word vomit in the comments section of each post! I am thankful for the recipes you've shared, the quote from Julia, the sweet thankful poem... all of your posts! Seriously can't wait to try that pie and think you and Vince have some pretty awesome Thanksgiving Eve stuff goin' on! :-))