for kale.
I'm sort of obsessed with this vegetable.
I love that Trader Joe's finally sells it washed and bagged and practically ready to go
(you still need to remove those big bitter stems).
I'm grateful I can feed my family healthy food
and that I have a kitchen to cook it in
and a warm home to eat it in.
Those are luxuries I take for granted way too often.
Favorite kale recipes:
Tonight we ate it with mushrooms and cannellini beans over quinoa - yum.
Also love this one over pasta with feta cheese.
This one was ah-mazing. I can't stop thinking about it.
I used chicken Italian sausage from TJ's. It's all about the smashed white beans and the lemon squeezed at the end. Even better the next day.
They are pretty awesome. Vivian loves all kale, but this is her favorite way to eat it.

3 comments:
i am totally going to try these!!!
Yum! Try it raw in a salad, mmmmm.
i love kale too. it is super easy to freeze and throw into soup or sauce later on.
Post a Comment