for laughter.
This morning I heard Vivian calling "Help! Help, Mommy!" after she had taken Vince's socks to the hamper for him. I mosied into our bedroom (as she tends to cry wolf these days). I found her head first in the hamper with her little feet flailing around. I helped her out of the hamper (after I took a quick picture) and we laughed and laughed and laughed. It felt so good.
This little guy has quite a giggle. I love how the left side of his nose crinkles up. Adorbs!
Vince and I are watching New Girl right now. Oh, this show makes us laugh. Do you watch it?


9 comments:
thanks for sharing this, hannah. it made us laugh too. :)
I love that you took a pic of Viv before getting her out...that makes me laugh! :)
lol!! made my day!
I LOVE your thankful posts. Thanks so much for sharing.
That picture of Viv is awesome! You should put that on your fridge or somewhere you can easily find it when you need a smile. I'm sure it will work every time!
LOL!!! Too funny! And, sweet baby giggles (with crinkled nose) are wonderful!
Preston had a similar hamper incident recently... I should have grabbed the camera, but laughed so hard and then felt guilty for not helping him fast enough! Darn it!
He wasn't head first... bottom in, legs and arms out... squirming like a fish out of water. He couldn't budge. Can't wait to show him Viv tomorrow! :-)
I also think it is fabulous that you got the camera and took a photo BEFORE you rescued your girl!!!! Shows your priorities and instincts are all OK still!
Hysterical! I also love that you got the camera before the rescue. Reminiscent of 'babies in a box' :) xo
I wish I had taken a picture before helping my little girl out of her head-first trip into the hamper so many years ago. We still laugh about it.
Yes, I watch New Girl! It's the first sitcom in a while to make me actually laugh OUT LOUD!! Love it! Also love Raising Hope, which comes on right after New Girl. The cast is hilarious! Great comic timing!
hilarious. that picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment