for fall sunshine
so we can
play ball
watch big sister make "leaf crumb soup"
try to catch leaves as they fall from our favorite tree
hold leaves (and try to eat them)
snuggle, just the three of us.
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
1 comment:
Hello My Friend,
Thinking of you with warm thoughts and missing our walks and chat time. I hope you are well.
I am thankful for your Thankful Posts and the fact that I can peek in on you late into the night when I should be going to bed. (Courtney and Hannah are having a sleepover because they never got to go camping. So he went to bed at 8:00.) :) I suppose it's time for me to go too.
Thank you for always being there -- just a phone call, a Kik, or a blog post away.
Much Love,
Erin
Post a Comment