(my favorite view)
5.13.2011
Luke, Luke, Luke
If it weren't for the iPhone I resisted for so long, I'm not sure we'd have many pictures of Sweet Luke. Between marathon nursing and pumping (to increase my milk supply...and then today I found out he's been latched all wrong which is the root of the marathon nursing problem), a bad reaction to fenugreek and trying to keep Viv occupied in the meantime, I'm thankful for an easy way to capture our sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
Don't take this wrong...but I could nibble on those little toes! Love the pictures!!
Sooo sweet! What a cute boy!
Tyler's having nursing issues too. Maybe it's a April baby thing!
So beautiful! You sure make amazing children!!
killing me with adorableness!
He's beautiful!
So sweet!
more luke, please. and viv, too.
hugs.
Adorable! 2-months is supposed to be the magic number when nursing gets 'easier' or when you and baby find your groove, etc. Can't recall if that was the exact magic number for me, but around there. I do, love, love, love that last picture too - so precious!
Sweet pictures of your precious little Luke! I love the last one--he looks completely zonked! Hope you are all adapting well to your new family of four.
What a little angel! He's as adorable as his big sister! These are great pictures!
I am thankful for your iPhone, too!
And, I love your favorite view!:-)
Post a Comment