Since we're not out enjoying Spring sunshine, we made some of our own today:
enjoying the last of the rainbow jello (the leprechauns made it for us on St. Patrick's Day)
loving the yellow daffodils on the kitchen counter
eating Grandma's sunshine-y lemon cake
Hope you found some happy Spring moments in your day, too.


5 comments:
There are so many things I love about this post! :-)
Rainbow jello (from the leprechauns, no less!), daffodils, Viv eating cake and YOU :-) with your feet up and enjoying some, too!
(I love the peek at the counters and backsplash!!!)
Darn groundhog messed up, didn't he? My allergies have falsely been predicting spring, too. Good for you for making your own sunshine! :-)
I know I say this about every post...( but here goes again). I can't believe how big miss viv is getting! And what about the baby bump?? Yay!
I am ready for Spring!
happy spring to you and yours.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the jello!! I wish I had more room in my fridge to do that in. we are having a yuck spring as well.
i spy your baby belly. oxo.
Post a Comment