Today at school, Viv boarded the Polar Express in her jammies and headed to the North Pole. Once there, she enjoyed cinnamon toast, hot cocoa and a reading of The Polar Express by Mrs. Claus. Then "All Aboard!" - back on the train. It was such a sweet morning.
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
2 comments:
Oh! My! Goodness!
LOVE. when m got home from school i asked her what she did and she said, "visit danore pole"
viv looks so cute. sad i missed today and all the cuties in their jammies!
Post a Comment