Snuck over from Think Pink to check on darling Miss Viv, and discovered I had a lot of catching up to do! Not only is she growing up so fast and carrying on sweet conversations like any other cute little pajama-ed girl, but she is going to be a big sister to a baby brother!! Congratulations to all of you! What a great Christmas you will have as you share this news with everyone! Looking back at how much Viv has changed in the past year is just incredible. She's going to be a big help with that new baby. Blessings indeed!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
5 comments:
your tree is beautiful!!!
What a beautiful tree! I'm sure Viv adores it - Jake would have it crashing down on him each morning though xxx
Snuck over from Think Pink to check on darling Miss Viv, and discovered I had a lot of catching up to do! Not only is she growing up so fast and carrying on sweet conversations like any other cute little pajama-ed girl, but she is going to be a big sister to a baby brother!! Congratulations to all of you! What a great Christmas you will have as you share this news with everyone! Looking back at how much Viv has changed in the past year is just incredible. She's going to be a big help with that new baby. Blessings indeed!
Pretty tree, friends!
love the polka dot tree skirt...did you make that?
Post a Comment