7.26.2010

Bucket List : Beach

We made it to the beach last week.  We dug in the sand, jumped in the water and laughed a lot with our friends.  (Viv's new nickname is Seagull. She has some pretty stealth moves when she's got her eye on a snack she wants.)
(photos by J)
(completely caked in sand)

6 comments:

Kristi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!
The first one because I love the joy in each of your faces!
The second one because Viv's expression is priceless!
The third one because how can you not love the sand-caked Viv?!

SO happy you knocked the beach off your bucket list!

greta ott said...

we call that caked in sand look..sand dogging. looks like fun!

The Claytons said...

I just love these pictures!!!! The expression on her face in the second one is so adorable and priceless!!

Susan said...

so glad to have you back, Hannah...I've missed your posts! I love the first photo because in it you are beautiful! xoxo

Susan said...

Snuck over from ThinkPink to check on the adorable Viv. These pictures are so good at telling the beach story! She just gets cuter and cuter!

Crystal M. said...

Looks like a great summer!! Also great job on the walking Ms. Vivian!!