When I went in to get Vivian up from her quiet time this afternoon
(which is anything but quiet - she talks the.entire.time. if she doesn't happen to fall asleep)
she looked so grown up to me,
standing there in her crib.
Saying
"Hi Mama! I'm so happy to see you! How you doing?"
I mean, who gets up from a rest with hair looking this good?

13 comments:
Looks like she just stepped out of a salon! Love it!!! :)
So glamorous. Beautiful! Is she 2 or 12?
i'm sorry- someone is channeling glamour shots cuteness!!!!
LO
VE
these photos!!!!
seriously... she must have a personal stylist!
My hair never looks that good, much less after just waking up! Miss Viv, you are too cute for words!
Oh Miss Vivian! You are too cute!
I want that hair!
Miss Viv looks so grown up in these photos. Look out mom, she's going to be a heartbreaker!
That's the most beautiful photo of Hannah. Wow! Hair, pose, coy smile. Perfect!
Wanted to write to you about advice.. am designing a playroom for the boys and an office/studio for my photography and thought of you. Any ideas pls? I absolutely love the colour you've used, like an eau de nil.
I thought the same thing when I first saw these pics--her hair looks so beautiful and she looks so grown up!
That hair is just beautiful! The first pic looks like her hair had just been styled!
I LOVE her hair!!
Love the hair. What a cutie patootie!!
I saw these pics from my phone while in the hospital with Gracie (on one of the days that a blog would actually load up on my phone! :-) )
Seriously... so cute. So grown up. And such beautiful hair!
Post a Comment