6.24.2010

Joy in June : Strawberry Fields

We picked strawberries today with dear friends.  It was seriously so much fun to hunt for bright red berries up and down the field.  Viv preferred putting dirt rather than strawberries in the basket, so we brought home some rather dusty berries, but I can't wait to go back again.

Viv loves O + D and so do I!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Mmmmmm...strawberries. Picking them was on my summer fun list, but we weren't able to get to a field before the season ended here. I was bummed. I am glad you all had fun picking them.

Oh, and I loved the list keeper...I have one too...they're the best!!!! :)

Kristen said...

looks like fun! where did you go? I would love to take Emily!

joan said...

we hope to go back again too! thank you for the great day!!

joan said...

oh & i especially love the last picture because you can see the dirt on miss vivian's nose-good times!!

Crystal M. said...

I am so jealous I want to go pick strawberries!!

Kristi said...

FUN! And yummy!