6.19.2010

Joy in June : Frozen Yogurt

 all blissed out on the best fro yo

We discovered this ice cream shop that is just far enough away (if you know what I mean).  They make this sublime frozen yogurt by scooping frozen yogurt into this mixing machine-contraption, throw in some fresh fruit (my favorite is blackberry) and mix it together until it comes out like soft serve.  Amazing!

I understand that I just wrote a whole paragraph about frozen yogurt, but it's seriously that good.  And that was a piece of our joy today.  (In fact as I type this I hear Viv saying enthusiastically from her room "Blackberry ice cream in my mouth!")

6 comments:

greta ott said...

I love fro yo too...and this process sounds delightful! yum!

greta ott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karolina said...

nice! this is the frozen yogurt style i grew up on... maybe it's an east coast thing (??) happy to hear you enjoyed it. :)

AmyK said...

blackberry on tart is my favorite! I must try this!

Molly said...

Looks di-vine! Are you going to do Joy in July posts too? I love reading you J in J posts.

Kristi said...

Looks Delish! As did that lunch menu from your mid-day date with Vince!