Love the pizza recipe thanks will try.. a Greek twist! I ate nothing but Greek food during pregnancy (and thus befitting for Callum to have a middle Greek name). And yes, love arugula (aka rocket in UK) on pizza....mmmm
oh my... it took me a while to understand what Hi-ya gotcha! meant (i was reading it like- Hi there..hi ya!) LOL.... so cute. and what an adorable little outfit. Cant wait to see you in 2 days! Auntie misses Vivi SOOO much!
Random question...how is the process of turning your blog into a book going? I've thought about trying it too as our blog has basically become the best record/version of a baby book we have around here...love to know your thoughts...
Dear Greta :-) Are you missing Benbo as much as I am?! Sniff... sniff... I'll do the dirty work this time and let Hannah know how much we are missing her! :-)
Dear H+V+v ~ Hoping that you are thoroughly enjoying this (extra warm) weekend. Just wanted to let you know that you are missed :-)
I SECOND that notion, Kristi! It has been a week, and I miss reading Benbo! (even though I saw you guys Saturday and Sunday...) I Still need my Benbo fix! Pllease!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
11 comments:
(I'm giggling out loud) She's got some serious moves there. :)
LOL - That is too funny! :O)
Kim
Sooooo cute!
And that outfit... Oh my goodness!
Love the pizza recipe thanks will try.. a Greek twist! I ate nothing but Greek food during pregnancy (and thus befitting for Callum to have a middle Greek name). And yes, love arugula (aka rocket in UK) on pizza....mmmm
Lovely post!
oh my... it took me a while to understand what Hi-ya gotcha! meant (i was reading it like- Hi there..hi ya!) LOL.... so cute. and what an adorable little outfit. Cant wait to see you in 2 days! Auntie misses Vivi SOOO much!
Love her!
she is such a cutie!!
thought you guys might be interested in free pinkberry today:
http://www.babybix.com/blog/2009/06/25/free-small-pinkberry-yogurt-tomorrow/
Darling! As always, such a cutie pie!
Random question...how is the process of turning your blog into a book going? I've thought about trying it too as our blog has basically become the best record/version of a baby book we have around here...love to know your thoughts...
-Libby
She looks like such a big girl sitting on that chair! So cute!
Dear Greta :-)
Are you missing Benbo as much as I am?! Sniff... sniff...
I'll do the dirty work this time and let Hannah know how much we are missing her! :-)
Dear H+V+v ~ Hoping that you are thoroughly enjoying this (extra warm) weekend.
Just wanted to let you know that you are missed :-)
Love,
Kristi
I SECOND that notion, Kristi! It has been a week, and I miss reading Benbo! (even though I saw you guys Saturday and Sunday...) I Still need my Benbo fix! Pllease!
Post a Comment