Some new moves out of the blue the last few days - today she was doing things I've never seen her do before. I was half expecting her just to stand up and walk away.
5 comments:
Erin
said...
Whoa! Look at you go, Lil' Miss! You are going to blow us away with your walking any time now. Watch out Mama.
I LOVE these pics... she's really working hard and exploring what her body can do and what the world looks like while she's doing it! I am especially fond of the last one because it is precisely what Miss Gracie does! She can also go all the way up on just her big toes as they are practically opposable! I will have to send you a pic!
I'm on a different path than I ever thought I would be as a new mom - but it's turning out to be a beautiful path.
My idea of a perfect day: hot morning coffee, laughing with my baby, walking in the hills, lunch with friends, some backyard squirrel watching and dinner and a glass of wine with my husband.
Life's thrown us some curve balls - but life is all about the curves, isn't it?
5 comments:
Whoa! Look at you go, Lil' Miss! You are going to blow us away with your walking any time now. Watch out Mama.
YOU CAN DO IT VIVIAN!!!!! I also love how she always has one sock on and one sock off...LOL!
Way to go, Vivian! I just LOVE watching the new things you are doing.
And I LOVE even more that your right foot is shoeless. :) Precious!
I LOVE these pics... she's really working hard and exploring what her body can do and what the world looks like while she's doing it! I am especially fond of the last one because it is precisely what Miss Gracie does! She can also go all the way up on just her big toes as they are practically opposable! I will have to send you a pic!
Look at you go, Miss Vivian! I have a feeling you're going to be walking in no time!
P.S. Love your one-shoe-on, one-shoe-off look! I think you're going to set a new fashion trend, girlfriend! ;-)
Post a Comment