Vivian decided to help me with the clean laundry that's been sitting, ignored, in her basket since Friday. This kept her busy for at least 20 minutes.
And then I buckled down, folded it and even put it away.
5.18.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
hugs to u and ur fam ay did u read moriahs latest you should go c them befor they go back home id love to c them together in may what a good title that would b for a post mnm moriah get it lol all those ms love ya
Hey Vivian will you come motivate me? Hee Hee.... too cute!
Kim
Maybe Viv wants to take a crack at my pile of laundry? I could use the help!
Vivian needs to show Brady how to do that!!
Great job helping mommy Vivian.
Hugs,
crystal and Eva
ahhh..laundry. what would life be without it.
Love it! Charlie does the same thing - but instead he empties the dirty laundry baskets. Maybe Viv could give some pointers...though there is something to be said for buying 20 minutes of time...
-Libby
I love the last few words... that's the hardest part, isn't it?! Can you even imagine living in the era of washing clothes on a board...? My whole family would have been quite stinky and on several occasions, naked! :-) HA!
I'm impressed you folded and put away the laundry in the same day. I usually wash it one day, then fold it a few days later, and then put it away just in time to start the cycle again.
2 of my favourite pics of yours ever!... just really sweet. Just read whole of May has have been completely out of blogland other than RJs with setting up photo biz.
Post a Comment