Uh-oh. I found a new TV show to love. I really enjoyed the sneak peek of Glee the other night. (Did I miss my calling? Did my high school even have a glee club? Clearly, I could have only been backup as I don't carry a tune, just ask Viv, but still...) Now I can't stop watching/listening to them perform "Don't Stop Believin'" on youtube. (Feel free to judge me for my TV choices - I watch far worse shows than this, I assure you. :-) Frasier reruns before bed and RHoNYC, for example.)
Anyhow, I thought I'd be able to capture Vivian doing her sign music, clap, snap and click her tongue sequence (it's just so cute). But alas, after trying all morning to capture it, she never really did it on camera (isn't that always the way?), so here's 5 minutes of waiting (but still some very Viv moments from where I sat on the sofa).
(I do not think anyone but the grandmas and maybe auntie will watch this, but in case you're wondering what 5 minutes of life is Vivian is like, here you go.)
5.23.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Interesting shoe action going on here. Do you think if you put her left shoe on her right foot, she would keep it on all day?
Let's see if we can get Viv & J to dance together. They have similar moves!
awwwww what a sweety and love how she hugs ru leg at the end
I love this video, I could watch her all day! And I did also enjoy the "Don't Stop Believin" on in the background am going to go check the youtube clip now...but before I do I have to tell you that I take serious offense with you putting Frasier in the "far worse shows than this" category! ;)
I did watch it and she is so cute!! She knew what you wanted and there was no way she would do it on camera for the world to see...LOL! That is how Eva is, Eva also LOVES the phone she called someone, somewhere...LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
How on earth do you get anything done during the day, Hannah?! She is too cute for words! I watched and so thoroughly enjoyed.
AND... as far as your TV choices... I am right there with you! Too many guilty pleasure shows to watch (most of which I view during the wee hours with Gracie!). I have seen the first ten minutes of "Glee" and was hooked! (The first ten trailed my extended recording of AI, and I haven't gotten to the rest of it!) I, too, watch RHofNYC, and OC. Love "So You Think You Can Dance" - - my list goes on and on! :-)
Post a Comment