Spring is my favorite season, so of course we had to do something to celebrate its start.
Vivian and I went to the Water Temple to enjoy the sunshine. We spotted birds, airplanes and lots of trees. The Water Temple is one of my all time favorite special places. Last Spring Viv and I spent a lot of time here with our dear friend Auntie JenJen before she moved to Hawaii. So we talked to her on the phone today while Vivian licked the wind. And Jen and I reminisced about rolling down the big hill at the Water Temple last year...I dug up some video of us doing just that. This is for you, Auntie JenJen! (And might I recommend that rolling down a lush grassy hill might be just the way to kick of Spring?!) Then we went to ice cream with our friend Anna. Happy Spring.



4 comments:
That looks like fun! I'm so glad Spring is finally here too.
That video is just great! Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun doing that last year! I just love the picture of Vivian licking the wind - too cute!! Happy Spring :O)
You are just to funny and having way to much fun...LOL! Enjoy your spring!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
LOVE that Viv is licking the wind!
I adore that you still get a kick out of rolling down a hill! Me, too :-)
Loved hearing you and Auntie JenJen laugh like that! Belly laughs and laughs from the "kid heart" are the best!
Happy Spring, friend... and cheers to never being too old to enjoy a good roll down a hill! :-)
Post a Comment