1.25.2009

J in J : Sunday Lunch


Today I got together with some dear friends who helped me survive my first year of teaching. Susan, an amazing cook, made us lunch. Not one of us is still at the school where I started my teaching career - we're scattered all over, doing different things - but there is nothing more joyful than sitting around a table with these fabulous women. They are some of the funniest, most passionate, warm-hearted people I know.

6 comments:

angie said...

i spy vivian with that same sock missing!!

hannah m said...

I was wondering if someone would spot that, Ang! You get the prize!

erinl said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the sock in her hand!

Auntie Sarah said...

haha thats exactly what I first noticed! Plus the familiar squirrel hoodie. Looks like good times..that is so nice you keep in touch with them!

Sara said...

I heart teachers!

What a lovely lunch. Have I mentioned how much I love your Joy in January....it's the only reason I will miss this month. Anything in store for February? ;)

Hugs, Sara

Crystal M. said...

That is wonderful we had a big family brunch on sunday which turned into family drama because of the drama king and queen of our family so that is why I did not post about it. Glad you had a nice time.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva